© Soilpro Technical Services Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 380315-T)
Last updated on - January 2016
It is the policy of Soilpro Technical Services Sdn Bhd to provide soil testing services to the construction industry in accordance with standards and methods agreed with customers or requirements prior to testing. Soilpro's quality commitment is to:
1. Comply with ISO 17025 international standard and SAMM accreditation requirements at all times by documented policies and associated procedures.
2. The implementation of laboratory quality management system to meet needs of customers.
3. Provide good laboratory practice and quality of services to customers. Tests are always carried out in accordance with stated standardised methods and customers' requirements. Requests to perform tests that may jeopardise an objective result or have a low validity are rejected.
4. A standard of service that include customer satisfaction, accuracy of test results, timely reporting of test results, and confidentiality of test results and reports.
5. Ensure that all personnel know and operate to the quality system policies and procedures, technical test and calibration methods applicable to their activities at all times.
Additional objectives include:
It is the policy of Soilpro Technical Services Sdn Bhd to take every reasonable practical step to provide and maintain throughout the organisation the following:
Soilpro will encourage all employees to work safely and will provide such training, work instructions and supervision to achieve this. The inherent objective is to meet the standards and requirements of our customers. This is central to our quality policy statement and philosophy to assure customers' confidence and satisfaction.
Soilpro will comply with all relevant legislation and other requirements with continual improvement to the management of safety, health and environment.
We are accredited by Department of Standards Malaysia to MS ISO/IEC 17025 (SAMM No. 728 )
Download link : Accreditation Certificate and Tests Scope